2019 Garden Walk
Save the date for the 11th Atkins Garden Walk on July 26th, 2019!
The event involves the following activities:
- Guided tours in the morning, led by UIC scientist proficient in natural products research and pharmacognosy
- A lecture at 12:00 (noon)
- This year to be held by David S. Seigler, PhD, UIUC on “Superfruits – Why are they good for you?”
- The lecture will be transmitted to the College of Pharmacy in Rockford(IL)
- Lecture time: 12:00-1:30 pm
- A give-away of potted Madagascan periwinkle (Catharanthus roseus) plants for the first 100 arrivals – on a first come, first served basis.